All The High-Level Support, No Long-Term Commitment
I know exactly how it feels to think you are doing it all and have everything set up right for your business.
You’ve been following the big online gurus for years, watching hours of webinars, and listening to a TON of podcasts.
But something just isn’t clicking and the money is not coming in consistently.
Working harder or longer hours is not going to fix this.
A new tech tool or fancy software is not going to fix this.
Another info product living on your hard drive or large group program where you are invisible is not going to fix this.
Want The Good News?
You probably ARE doing a lot of the right things!
But Just Maybe…
You are too close to your business to see the problems clearly.
You are doing things in the wrong sequence.
You are doing too much busy work and not focusing on what works.
A Private Mini Intensive Just Might Be The Answer If…
- You think you are doing everything right but you feel like you are missing some key pieces in your business that are keeping you broke and frustrated.
- You feel like you just need to be pointed in the right direction and then you can take it from there.
- You desire a second set of eyes on your business, marketing materials, website, etc.
- You are feeling overwhelmed and do not know where to begin or you are unclear what the next steps are.
- You would like a productivity expert to help you map out your projects and create a timeline to actually get it done with a little more flow and joy to your work.
- You have a few specific questions across many areas of your business and/or lifestyle design.
- You feel like you are spending all your time on busy work and would like to streamline your systems and structures so you can enjoy a 3-day work week.
- You think that you’ve set up all the foundational pieces of your business but you can’t seem to book a client or make a sale to save your life!
- You get TONS of value from all of my free content but you are having trouble “connecting the dots” – you would just love to “pick my brain” for a few hours.
- We’ve worked together before and you just need a “tune-up”.
- You really desire to invest in higher-level 1:1 coaching and guidance but would like a “test drive” first.
Does Any Of This Sound Like You?
If so, I’d like to invite you to sign-up for a Mini Intensive today so you can stop second-guessing yourself and start receiving high-paying clients and living your ideal lifestyle.
A detailed Welcome & Preparation Packet so you can get started right away and get clear on your goals/intentions.
Up to 2 hours of guidance and support in our virtual conference room (don't worry about being camera ready, it is an audio only call).
A 30-minute follow-up call scheduled within two weeks of your intensive.
PLUS! If you decide to upgrade to a private one-to-one coaching program or my Club Ali'i Group Coaching & Mastermind, your first month is already paid for!
You’ll be able to reserve your date and time and you’ll also receive a comprehensive Welcome Packet to get started right away!
Let's Do This!
But Erica, What Can We Possibly Complete In 2 Hours?
My Skype Mini Intensives are completely custom to you and your business.
Prior to our time together, you’ll receive a Welcome and Preparation Packet that can help you get clear on the results you would like from your intensive.
Here are a few examples of what we could work on…
Get completely clear on your ideal client/target market and your messaging.
Strategize a new business idea/model and how to monetize it from scratch.
Learn how to revamp and restructure your website to attract high-paying clients.
Create your signature premium package(s) and price them correctly.
Completely strategize your sales funnel.
Create your lead magnet and map out the list-building strategies that are right for you.
Perfect your sales conversation.
Map out your projects and organize them into a do-able timeline.
Get to the root of your mindset blocks and create some practices to remove them.
Uncover your brand so you can make your competition irrelevant.
Streamline your workflow and systems for a 3-day work week.