[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4002736/height/360/width/480/theme/standard/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/” height=”360″ width=”480″]
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
I’ll be answering the following questions:
1. My coach thinks I should be charging more for my services, but I just can’t make that leap yet to that level. What do you suggest?
2. Should I start a Facebook group or page?
3. I feel like there are so many social media platforms and it just adds so much to my todo list which ones should I focus on?
4. I am a website designer I’m overwhelmed with trying to do the work for my clients and do regular marketing and admin work. What do you suggest?
5. I am a new professional organizer and I’m building my services. How do I charge for mileage?
6. I know you don’t recommend doing an online course if you have a small or nonexistent list. But, I would like to have something on my website for clients that can’t afford to work with me and I’d to charge for the info and knowledge instead of just giving everything away in a blog, video or podcast. What should I do?
VIP Sponsors Of This Episode:
Key Resources, Tools & Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Ask a question, get free laser one to one coaching and featured on the show:
Email our concierge team so we can set up a phone call to answer your question at [email protected]
Or, record your question to be played on the air here: Record Your Question for Erica
Join our Facebook Group! Freedom Based Luxury Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group
To our valued listener, we have a gift for you valued at over $500! A complimentary Aloha Strategy Session with Erica Duran!
Transcript: Coming Soon!
Want to partner with me? Become a sponsor! Click here for all the details about becoming a sponsor.